#1 Stainless Steel Chamfer Tool
Silver Deburring External Chamfer Tool Bit to Remove Burrs.
Designed for the repair of damaged bolts or threaded bar.
As a result, the original nut or a new nut can twist on without any snagging.
Simplifying most repair processes, eliminating the need to replace expensive or hard-to-find bolts.
Works by removing metal layer by layer until the damaged section of thread is gone.
How to use this unit:
An easy job. Install the chamfering bit in the drill chuck, tighten up. Then line the bit up with the damaged thread and using a slow speed on the drill, apply light pressure to remove the damaged section.
This is tool is effective on materials like Stainless Steel, Hardened Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Brass, Aluminium, Fibreglass, Wood, Plastic. Including High tensile and hardened bolts.
The Safety conscientious design means no cut hands, no sparks, and no burns.
it is also convenient to use. and will save you a load of time
Where would you use this tool?
I Have been on-site and seen a forklift drive over a mounting stud so that it was burred over and there would be no way for the Nut to spin back on when the machine was reinstalled
You might even have some idiot bumping the protruding thread with a pallet truck this could make your day a miserable one especially if you didn’t notice the damaged thread before installing the machine.
The thread at the end of the bolt may just have been damaged when the machine was removed.
you may even have hit the threaded end with a hammer trying to get it into a tight spot which now has put you in a tight spot
Other places you can use this Stainless Steel Chamfer Tool
It could also be used to chamfer tubing or the cut-off ends of the round bar.
Deburring Piping and adding a chamfer before welding or joining to other piping
Material: High-Speed Steel
Total Length: 48mm
Use For Deburring External Chamfer Tool
Fits Size: 8-32 bolts (.164) up to 3/4″-10 (.750) – (4mm -19mm)
- Item Type: Chamfer Tool
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 2.8 x 3.3 cm / 1.10 x 1.30 inch
- Color: Black, Silver
1. Repairs damaged bolts and will allow the reinstallation of the old nut on the thread.
2. Simplifying a repair process eliminating the need to replace expensive or hard-to-find hardware.
3. Simple operation, using the lowest speed on the drill bit, and then slightly applying pressure to remove the burr.
4. Effective on stainless steel, hardened steel, mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum, fiberglass, wood, plastic.
5. Made of stainless steel, which has been Hardened to give it more durability.
6. Convenient to use and durable, saving more than 80% downtime.
7. The triangular shank helps prevent the pool from slipping when tightened up in the drill chuck.
This awesome tool comes standard with a triangular shank to prevent it from slipping in the drill chuck when under load
It is effective on stainless steel, mild steel, hardened steel, as well as non-ferrous metals like brass, copper, and aluminum. can also be used on wood fiberglass and or plastic.
Stainless Steel Chamfer Tool
- 1 x Chamfer Tool
This Stainless Steel Chamfer Tool is well worth the money you spend on it and will definitely see a lot of use