for Cable Wire Cutting Tool
Cable Wire Stripper Cutter Crimper Automatic Multifunctional Crimping Stripping Plier Tools Electric
What’s this Cable Wire Cutting Tool can do?
- Stripping Wire: Cr12MoV steel jaws, hardness(HRC55-HRC60) for all types of wire from 10 AWG to 24 AWG gauge(0.2-6.0mm2)
- Cutting Wire: High-quality blade performs efficient cutting.
- Terminal Crimping: 6 different types for all Terminal types
What advantages do these pliers have?
1.Self-Adjusting: Strip wire from 10 to 24 AWG with our self-adjusting mechanism.
2.Adjustable Stopper: Control the length of the core strip with the built-in adjustable stopper.
3.Crimping: Crimp 10-22 AWG insulated, 10-22 AWG non-insulated, and 7-9mm ignition terminals.
4.Stripping: Strip wire from 10-24 AWG while swivel knob micro-adjusts to strip gauges smaller than 20 AWG.
5.Wire stripper with a self-adjusting mechanism to strip wire from 10-24 AWG while swivel knob micro-adjusts to strip gauges smaller than 20 AWG.
6. Adjustable stopper controls the length of the core strip.
- Item Type: Wire Cutter
- Material: Stainless Steel+ABS+Rubber
- Size: 21 x 10.5 x 1.8 cm / 8.27 x 4.13 x 0.71 inch
- Hardness: 55 HRC
- Package Includes: 1 piece
– Come with self-adjusting jaws.
Ideal for copper and aluminum cables from 10-24AWG (0.2-6MM2).
Thumbwheel a micro-adjusting swivel knob to adjust the jaws to strip wire smaller than 24 AWG.
Plastic & cushion grip handle provides the greatest leverage.
Increased comfort and reduced hand fatigue.
Self Adjusting grip making the Wire Stripping Tool perfect for big or small jobs.
Jaws designed with teeth to grab, hold, or pull when removing the outer insulation jacket.
In a simple one-handed motion
Incorporating a wire crimping tool.
The crimper crimps insulated and non-insulated automotive ignition terminals